15 August 2007

Cool Sheep

Go! Take a look at these sheep!

Isn't that the coolest?!

Link courtesy of Elizabeth (who needs to blog more). :)

And answers to a couple of questions:

"Anonymous" asked if I am a Secret Pal vendor. No, the deadline passed me by while my head was full of other things. But if you would like to get something for your secret pal from me, email me and I will include something extra in the package (like some cool stitch markers).

Michelle said "
So how do we jump on the secret pal bandwagon?"

Signs-ups for SP11 are now closed, but watch the SP blog for the next one!

Note to Lorraine about the blackcurrant KSH: bwahahahahahaha! ::eg::

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

Those sheep are brilliant....love that kind of artistic interpretation of everyday things!

8:56 AM  
Blogger kat coyle said...

Calling all sheep. The rotary dial days are gone but not forgotten.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Those sheep are insanely cool. Haha. Love it.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like sheep out of Dr. Who or something.......

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! The sheep! Those are amazing. As an art student myself, I love seeing what other people are coming up with. :)

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sheep are amazing -- I'll have new respect for my office phone cord!

My kids don't remember rotary phones and look at them like they're from another planet when they see one.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Those sheep are hilarious.

Blackcurrent KSH, I have to check that out.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Rosemary- Those sheep are brilliant.

And they're not even showing a picture of the Blackcurrent on the Rowan site yet-
....so cruel!

5:47 AM  
Blogger theminx said...

Now that's artistic vision for ya! Freaky cool sheep.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spoil you....

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sheep are hysterical! I want one :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

The sheep are so cool! The way people's minds tilt the world and see it another way always amazes me.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

Those are cool sheep. Reminds me of when my daughter saw a rotary phone and asked how you "do" the phone number.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home