09 June 2007

Newsflash

After seeing my picture on the Harlot's blog, I feel obliged to tell you that, appearances aside, I generally do not bear such a close resemblance to a female impersonator without make-up (I hope I hope!). Chris was kind enough to tell me that it is completely normal to look like an idiot in her presence (even though the picture of Chris I saw awhile back was excellent!). So, after weighing my options, I have decided not to wear a bag over my head today for Worldwide Knit in Public Day! See you out there! :)

And...more later this evening.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh my god! That was you! I just checked The Harlot's blog and saw the picture and thought, "There can't possibly be two Romis, can there?" So I hopped over to see if you had anything to say about it. I know someone who met Harlot! Does that make me a celebrity?

10:23 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

I was wondering whether she got the name right as it was a bit different from your pic in the profile ;-)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Laritza said...

You look just fine! The knitting even better.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your photo was great! I was distracted by the gorgeous shawl, but still...a very nice picture. As yarnhog said, I feel like a celebrity once removed. I can't wait to hear the details!

12:21 PM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

You looked adorable!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL - THIS isn't a good picture.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

You're being way too hard on yourself. You look totally adorable in that picture. And that shawl is divine!

5:57 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

You are so funny! You look so cute in that pic, come on now!!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home