#1 Son named his rabbit Dart, which I thought was pretty clever! Here is #1 Son with The Rabbit Lady's Daughter and Dart:
Here is #1 Son with a profound look of satisfaction on his face, holding Dart:
It's Bunny Love!
Vivian tagged me again for the 7 things, so I will answer another 7 and then I won't be passing it on. Feel free to grab it if you like! :) First, in answer to some questions.
1. I used to play French horn and have a Bachelor of Music in Performance from Eastman School of Music.
2. Sydney was great! On my Australia trip (yes - to the east coast) I also visited Melbourne (most of the time was spent there), Canberra, Wangaretta and Mittagong. I think those are spelled correctly! It was a wonderful trip and I loved Australia.
Other random facts:
3. I am an ENTP on the Myers-Briggs personality test.
4. I have a Masters degree in Radio and Television (broadcast journalism).
5. My first real job in high school was at a fabric store.
6. I am an only child.
7. My favorite foods are sushi, Thai food and Vietnamese food. Oh...and chocolate. :)
So that's that!
Not much knitting, stealth or otherwise, has happened in the past few days since The Husband broke several toes. *sigh* Poor guy!
Hope y'all are having a great week! :)