20 April 2007

Friday Eye Candy

I like Scout's Friday eye candy posts so much that I thought I'd do my own! :)

My friend Steph (who is the absolute *best*) sent me this gorgeous Fleece Artist Sea Wool:

It is exactly the colorway I would have chosen for myself: the color range to which I have been so drawn lately. I needed to take the label off to get a picture of it in all its true glory, but it comes with a little sock pattern, too. I think I'll be knitting some socks soon!

And then a harbinger of spring from my backyard:

It's been an odd year weather wise, but I cannot complain. We've had an unusually mild and dry winter, especially after last year's torrential rains and floods. Here's hoping that everyone's weather woes will even out and you all can enjoy the spring!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Pretty!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rose is so pretty. I'm jealous.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Wow, I love that yarn!

The flower is nice too :-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

2pretty4words

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing these beautiful colours this morning almost made me jump with joy and doing the Dipsy Doodle Dance - what a feast for the eyes! That yarn looks particularly awesome!!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

drool

4:53 AM  
Blogger AR said...

How neat, is it a rose?

I love the color of your new yarn, too.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

Glad you liked the treat. I envy the flowers--the bulbs are just starting to peak out of the ground.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home