21 February 2007

Whew!

Well, I got my second installment of pins off to Nathania at Purlescence today! And she will have them in booth #734 at Stitches West. Woooo! I'll be at the show on Friday and Saturday! I can't wait to get my fix, both people I haven't seen for a year and all that yarn and fiber. *drool* If you're there on Saturday, I'll be in the Afghans for Afghans booth from 1:30 to 4:30. Drop by and say hello! I didn't think I'd be able to make it to Stitches this year, since my life has been so topsy turvy, but things seem to have a way of working out for the best. I just need to remember to trust in that!

Hollis at Full Thread Ahead will also have some of my goodies in her enormous booth (#s 717, 719, 816 & 818!). I talked with her and she's got it almost all set up - can't wait to see. :)
Marilyn at Black Water Abbey, booths 417 & 419 will have my special Celtic pins, which are only available from her. And stop by and visit my friends at Toots LeBlanc! I'll finally meet them in person on Friday!

It's raining here, and I'm listening to the frogs in the backyard. I know I'm a dork, but I love that we have frogs in the backyard. Last year we had tadpoles in our little "water feature" (you can't really call it a pond, it's more like a wishing well).

Well, I'm off to watch episodes of Star Trek TNG, something that I know Del will understand. :) So I'll leave you with a little eye candy. Stop by the Purlescence booth to see them in person!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could go! Have a great time at Stitches!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could go!!! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic time! Love the pins!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home