17 December 2006

A Little Weirdness

Okay. So I was tagged by both Ann and Vanessa, but I'm only doing 6 weird things, not 12! ;)

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”


1. I absolutely hate mayonnaise. I can't even stand the sight of it. But I'll eat almost any other food.
2. I love Star Trek in all its incarnations. I even used to play Star Trek as a child.
3. I always sleep with my feet out of the covers.
4. I find a movie that I like and I watch it over and over, even quoting the dialogue in conversation (like A&E's Pride and Prejudice).
5. I love 80s music.
6. I won't watch the classic movie "Gone with the Wind" because I loved the book so much that I just want to remember the characters the way I imagined them.

Oh, and I'm tagging Lisa, Sheila, Arleta, Nathania, Scout and Del. :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger AlisonH said...

I got tagged yesterday, so there's some weirdness over at my blog too, including how I tagged back. Meantime, I liked mayo as a kid, but don't now--the reverse of most other foods, like, say, mushrooms, which I decided I really liked when I found out as a college student that I couldn't afford them. Funny that.

7:02 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Ok, you got me! Hehe. I wonder if I can come up with enough weird stuff. LOL! I'll get to it asap.

:)

7:33 PM  
Blogger AR said...

I did the meme. Your #5 isn't weird. Everybody loves 80s music, they just won't admit it! hehe

6:43 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i'm with ya on #1 & 4!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found your site via Knitty, and was really intrigued by your Venezia story and pattern. Those are WONDERFUL! I never even thought of knitting with wire - the possibilities that that holds in itself are endless. ::jumps with joy::

I know you said in a previous entry that you were trying to see if there was some way to change it into a bracelet. I was wondering that, as well. But when you mentioned durability....
Perhaps, rather then making it into a bracelet, you could form each one into a sphere (or a really tiny ring), and use THOSE as a pendant for a necklace? Or as larger, offseting beads? Or rather then fashioning each one into a circle, just leave it as is (cylinder) and treat that as a large bead?

^^" I have no idea if I'm just being confusing or not. Sorry!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been watching the first seasons of both TNG and Original Star Trek... I'm not a hardcore treky mind you, but they're certainly fun! :-D

LOL! I can relate to #4... I think I have a movie quote (or 3 or 4) for just about any situation, and use them far too often in everyday conversation. And I've watched both movie incarnations of Pride and Prejudice far more than I care to admit ;-)

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm random, don't know you...um. But I found your pattern on Knitty, for the napkin holders, and I thought they were beautiful. And I made one, and then realized I don't have any need for a napkin ring, so now it's a bracelet. But anyways, I love the way it came out, and I've never heard of knitting with wire, so I just wanted to drop a note here because it's a brilliant idea and I love the way it looks. So thank you!
-Riss

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to play Star Trek too! We had a huge old walnut tree in the front yard, and with a little careful ballancing we could all sit in the tree in the same positions as the crew on deck of the Enterprise. I always had to be Uhura, though, since I was the little girl.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

Star Trek and P & P, you're my kind of woman.

11:55 AM  
Blogger MRS MJW said...

That is so weird...my two closest friends (who are sisters) and I quote P&P and Sense and Sensibility frequently...and I used to watch Star Trek. I do like mayo though...not plain (ick) but on a sandwich.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home