14 December 2006

Da Winnaaaaa!

Thank you all so much for the great entries! I got some much needed laughs. :)

It was difficult to decide, so in the end, I had to break the tie and put in a vote for the one I felt most captured Remy's (aka Dr. Destructo's) personality.

*drumroll*...


"I wonder if Mom knows what a cool swirly design the yarn makes when you flush it?"

---

So congratulations Denise! Please email me with color choice and your address - my email address is in my profile - and I'll get your Venezia kit together and out the door to you!

In other news, I've been tagged by Ann and Vanessa, but I'm only going to come up with 6 weird things about myself, not 12! More tomorrow. I'm taking a little time off tonight. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner. I'm so jealous!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Great minds think alike Mwah hahahah!! I have three boys.. I know what they think!!!
Denise the happy one jumping up and down..!
knitchat.com

12:09 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Hah, so funny. Congrats, Denise.

9:12 AM  
Blogger AlisonH said...

Oh, that's hysterically funny! I read in the Mother's Almanac, back when my kids were little, "If you hear the words 'Uh oh' and the toilet flushing, it's already too late." Soooo true...

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home