09 September 2006

The latest...

I know I said cast-on tutorial today, but I just wanna show everyone something else. Forgive me? Pretty please? It'll be next time, honest. :)

So...my husband the furniture maker/cabinetry guru has been bugging asking me to do drawings of his new line of furniture, and I've been putting it off, because I thought it was silly. Not his furniture, mind you: the idea that his furniture would look cool drawn by me. But you know what? He was totally right! Isn't this cute?



















His new line is called SA Fusion (Shaker Asian Fusion) (tm) and has a really clean line to it. I think the illustrations suit it perfectly. He's a genius! And here's my new logo for the line:









Now back to the "drawing board" for all the other pieces!

Tune in next time for *drumroll* the no graft toe-up sock cast-on (used on a soap sack). :)

Almost forgot!
Check out this very cool video. Vanessa told me about it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosemary, your design looks great.
B

1:40 AM  
Blogger AR said...

Very nice!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, you're good!

1:24 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

you are so bloody talented!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

*blush*

2:56 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

It looks TOTALLY TERRIFIC!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home