29 June 2012

Y3 is here!

I have a new eBook subscription available! You've probably guessed this was coming. Am I right? The past couple of years were such fun that I'm doing another, and it is now available for purchase! And even better? Through the end of July, the eBook will be $16! On August 1st, the price will increase to $20.

This year will be a little different from the past two. I am moving into the 21st century, and I have had such a difficult time waiting to let you all in on the fun!

Most of you know that my family and I recently made a move to beautiful northern Nevada. I can't believe I lived so close for so long without fully appreciating the wonders of this stunning area! We are beyond happy, even though we are all native Californians, born and raised. Being insanely addicted to all sorts of yarny goodness, I was very much looking forward to being able to visit Jimmy Beans Wool in Reno, and I've found them to be the most wonderful people you can imagine! Warm and welcoming and just a complete pleasure.

We like each other so much, in fact, that we hatched a little plan.

Jimmy Beans and I are celebrating our area together, in a subscription eBook entitled “Home is Where the Heart Is.”
Each carefully chosen yarn and color I use in the upcoming months will be available from Jimmy Beans, both alone or with an exclusive hard copy pattern. (I know how much time some of you have spent looking for the same yarn I used! Well now it will be a piece of cake!) Jimmy has also cooked up a little EXTRA fun for you and you will be finding out about it as the year progresses!

As with past shawl eBook subscriptions, there will be some great accessories in addition to the 7 small shawls (yes–I love the number 7). The first pattern will be posted in late August 2012, and the subscription will be complete by July 1, 2013. There will be chatter and knit-alongs in both my forum and the Jimmy Beans forum on Ravelry. Will you join us in a tour around our beautiful home? You won't believe what an incredible place it is!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

What a fabulous idea and wonderful partnership! How awesome that we no longer have to search for the yarn and get to learn more about your new home state at the same time!

So creative! ♥

4:30 AM  
Blogger Oneday Designs said...

This is exciting news Rosemary. I have already purchased the new e book. Looking forward to more beautiful shawls.

Linda ONEDAYDESIGNS

5:32 AM  
Blogger Robin H said...

Romi - this sounds terrific. I have dealt with Jimmy Beans a few times in the past and I've found their customer service to be TOP NOTCH!!!!
Thanks for doing another year of wonderful patterns!!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

OK I bought my e-book - I loved the first 2 years. Bonus- I love yarns from Jimmy Beans. win-win! Thanks so much for this opportunity.

7:57 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

So excited - I have no Jimmy Beans experence, but am very excited to get to know them!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am so thrilled with the theme you have chosen this time. My father was born in Yerington and grew up in Reno. His mother was born in Genoa, NV. My maternal grandfather grew up in Silver City. While I too am California born and bred, I have many fond memories of visits to Nevada from when I was growing up. Now that the years have passed I rarely get back there. I am so looking forward to your tour!

11:32 AM  
Blogger RubyC said...

Awesome. JBW is a great yarn company and your patterns are super.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home