29 April 2011

Travelin'

So here I am. Sitting on the airporter and blogging. How cool is that?! I know I will sound old saying this, but it amazes me every time I can do something like this. Really. On a bus. On my computer. On the internets. Blogging. Dude!

I'm on my way to Yarnover in Minneapolis and I hope to see you there!

More when I return. Maybe. Next week is even crazier than the past few weeks have been. I was actually looking forward to a little airporter and plane time so I could knit and blog!

My little Bear is swimming in the ten and under championships on Saturday and I will be missing it. I'm wishing my cutie a fast fast pool and some amazing times. I wish I could be there. Next weekend Mr. Romi is off to a big archery shoot and I am spending Mother's Day weekend being a mother and taking the kids to a swim meet! And knitting on a secret project.

Yep. The next couple of weeks are crazy!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger momsue84 said...

Have a wonderful time, Romi!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember mother's day's when I was a kid always being at a pool for an out of town (usually Long Island) swim meet.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

What a tremendous treat to be your dinner partner, tonight, Romi. All the good impressions I've had about you were well confirmed. (And we'll keep those two servings of dessert a secret between us.)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home