16 March 2008

Monday's Musing & The Winner!

Well, first the winner of my contest! You all sent in such great titles that it was very very difficult. But in the end, the boys chose this title:

"My heart belongs to you. Maybe."

So, Ms. Yarnhog, step right up and claim your prize! Email me at romi (at) designsbyromi (dot) com with your address and I'll get that pin right off to you!

Thank you all so much for playing! :)

----

Off to my musing: a quote from our governor. And I think it's a great one.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Have a great week everyone!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger punkin said...

Congratulations Yarnhog! What a fun contest.

10:31 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

Hooray for Yarnhog!

4:04 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

Even though I'm a Democrat, I have a soft spot for 'Ahnuld'. I have a lot of his movies! Thanks for the contest BTW!!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Woo Hoo! My first win ever! And such an awesome prize!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty insightful from Ahnuld. hee hee

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home