07 April 2012

Play time!

I think it's time for some fun, don't you?
How about an Easter Egg Hunt???

Here's how it will work....

I have uploaded 11 pictures of dyed eggs into my pattern pictures on my Ravelry designer page. You can access my pattern collection here. Click through my patterns and find those eggs! Once you have found them, email me at egghunt@designsbyromi.com with the pattern names where the eggs are hiding. Do not post the answers here! You have until midnight PST on Monday, April 9. Oh wait! There are prizes too. :)

Prize 1: If you find all 11 egg pics, you will be entered to win my next subscription shawl eBook plus a shawl pin.
Prize 2: Find 7 and you will be entered to win my next subscription shawl eBook.
Prize 3: Find 3 and you will be entered to win a free single pattern of your choice.

If you tweet or Facebook or post about my little egg hunt and let me know, I will add another entry for you in your category.

Are you ready? Let the hunt begin!!!

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Found the eggs and retweeted you! :D Thanks for the egg hunt!

12:04 AM  
Blogger BunnyKnut said...

Great contest! I sent in my entry & I posted a link to your contest on my Facebook wall.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

heh heh, I do love a good egg hunt!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle (missymarie) said...

How exciting and what fun! It reminds of the days when I use to go Easter egg hunting with my family. I've found all 11 colorful eggs.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Anita Figueras said...

What fun! I found the eggs and sent off an email. I also tweeted and facebooked the fun. May there be many clicks on your lovely designs!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I shared it on FB, and I'm off to find the eggs!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Linz said...

YAY fun!

Emailed you my entry and retweeted the fun!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger KWAK said...

EGGcelent fun! Thank you.

9:05 AM  
Blogger KWAK said...

PS: Just teased my Facebook friends with your game: "If you love to knit shawls and aren't familiar with Rosemary Hill, you owe it to yourself to check out her patterns on Ravelry. A fun way to do it is by visiting her blog before Monday's over. She's posted an Easter egg hunt (with prizes!) that is fun and inspirational [linked]."

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just the fun game I need to avoid doing my schoolwork! Thanks, too, for the timeframe and random draw. I always dislike the "first one to do X" contests, as I never have a chance. By the time I find the post, someone's already won. I prefer your method - I'm actually more likely to look now (plus I love looking at your patterns anyway)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hello, I retweeted about your easter egg hunt!

Brenda, goodstuff on Rav

1:42 PM  
Blogger Page said...

Wonderful fun and so beautiful! Entered and tweeted about. Happy spring!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Page said...

Such fun and very gorgeous photos (both knitting and eggs). Email sent and tweet posted! Happy spring!

2:19 PM  
Blogger jak said...

EGGSactly what I need to do today :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

What great fun for today!! Thanks so much!!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Kei said...

This was so much fun! And I reposted on Facebook!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Robin H said...

Woo Hoo... what a fun event for a Monday :)
Thanks Romi - I found the eggs and have emailed you.
Have a wonderful day!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Robin H said...

Woo-hoo... what a fun event for a Monday!
I found the eggs and have sent an email.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Deborah said...

I sent in my entry and posted a link on Facebook. Thanks!

@dwager

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anastasia said...

Such a fun contest. I shared it on twitter & facebook.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home