24 June 2013

sagebrush monday

Instead of a musing: a pattern!

I took pictures between thunder showers.

The Sagebrush Infinity Scarf, an extra pattern from my Home is Where the Heart Is eBook subscription.

Made from lovely Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply in Beachglass.

It's the perfect green.

And this is the perfect weight of scarf to wear on chilly evenings here on the eastern slope of the Sierra.

It's not been a terribly hot summer so far, but for one heat wave, and this has been a great little summery, lacy wardrobe item, with the added benefit of keeping my neck warm!

This is going to be quite the week here at Chez Romi. Make sure you check back. :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

It's LOVELY and you got your hair CUT didn't you? I liked it a lot when I saw you but I didn't realize it was a new cut.

Looking forward to a fun week!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Andee said...

I love it. That is also one of my most favorite Miss Bab's colors. Beautiful!

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Alex said...

That's a beautiful color for you.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous dana said...

lovely cowl, beautiful photographs.

did you get your hair cut?

10:22 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Love the pattern, but I really think that last picture is just stunning!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

May I say, that you look younger every day! :o)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home