05 June 2013

blocking

It's finished! Shawl #5.

My watery shawl.

Two colors of lovely Shalimar Breathless.

Rippling like two streams of water coming together.

The cool merging with the warm.

You can see kits here at Jimmy Beans! More watery news later.

And the rush to the grand finale is on! Kind of like the last bit of a fireworks display? Stay tuned for projects projects projects. Bursting all around you. Rushing towards you. Surrounding you with yarny goodness. Making you want to knit them. Mmmmmmmm.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

That is really, really beautiful. I love those colors together.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bring it on; I can't wait to see all the projects! LOVE Watery; I have my yarn and am ready to KNIT!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Fabulous Romi! I love it more than I even thought I would. I have my yarn and I am ready!

I'll go update your Ravelry Group!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors, love the stitch patterns! Just love it!

1:49 PM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Taunting us with words AND pictures!! Game on!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Eeeep! SWOOOOON!!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Oneday Designs said...

I just love this new shawl and yes it is so very watery. Gorgeous and thank you in advance.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Andee said...

Oh Romi is it beautiful!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Botthéka said...

...oh, it's splendid

11:30 AM  
Blogger CathyR said...

Romi this is absolutely beautiful.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Madeline said...

Gorgeous!!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home