07 August 2011

A little musing

This past weekend was swim meet weekend (both boys did great!) so I got a lot of knitting time in on a secret project and on a muse!
It's all bound off and finished now and ready to block, write up pattern, and send to my super fastest speed demon test knitters! I am soooo excited about this one. It took a little longer to make the construction and instructions simpler, but I think it was absolutely worth it.

In other news, I hit an estate sale Saturday morning and scored a couple of spinning wheels. Yes, I know. Two. But I had been wheel-less for so long! Though I think I might have gone a little overboard. But it was a Very Good Deal and I have been having such fun spinning in the evening!

This is a little drive by blogging, and I will have pics of the wheels and more this week! And also? Blocking pics!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, which one do you like to spin on better??

Ba

9:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, what a tease you are! Can't wait to see more of that muse (and am falling seriously in love with those two colors together), and want to see what you scored in wheels!

9:35 PM  
Blogger norabrown said...

:) I'm looking forward to seeing your finished Muse and even more excited to knit it up.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Stirling said...

Two new wheels, and a new pattern finished? Sounds like a fantastic weekend. I'm totally jealous. :-)

7:34 AM  
Blogger MelThomas said...

Love the teaser! Can't wait to see the whole shawl!

Congrats on your new spinning wheels! I scored at an auction recently too, sent hubby and he came home with a Matchless Spinning Wheel and two floor looms!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home