01 September 2010

Photo Safari - Lite Edition

7 Small Shawls: T - 121 days and counting down.

I often forget what's right over the hill from me, and have to remind myself to stop and take a look around. So I took the camera out and tried to capture a particularly lovely day to share with you.

Under a Tuscan Dry Creek Valley sun.

The grapes are finally ripening after a long cool summer and we're seeing some hauling trucks for the beginning of harvest.

I love where I live. :)

Oh. And the super glue? It completely wore off! Whew. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kaykatrn said...

I love the little rolling hills. And those beautiful grapes are going to make some luscious wine. Lets hope they got enough sun to be sweet!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

Gorgeous! Love the hills and the grapes!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Such lovely scenery you have!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home